Online Registration is now open for
Scanning Forum 2006
"Balancing Quality, Automation, and Service"
November 6 & 7, 2006
University of Virginia
We invite you to participate in the inaugural Scanning Forum 2006:
Balancing Quality, Automation, and Service being held in
Charlottesville, Virginia on Monday-Tuesday, November 6-7, 2006.
Designed for staff that work with digitizing, scanning, and imaging,
this forum aims to share best practices, streamline process, problem
solve, and share practical information among colleagues and vendors.
* Discuss current problems and solutions for your scanning operations.
* Obtain practical information about imaging, scanning, and workflow.
* See demonstrations of equipment and software.
* Ask questions of practitioners and vendors.
* See and plan the future of digital services and scanning.
Please direct questions to:
*Interlibrary Services Secretary and Webmaster*
*University of Virginia Library*
*Address:* PO Box 400109, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4109
*Phone:* (434) 924-3875
*E-Mail:*[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Head, Digital Library Production Services
P.O. Box 400155
University of Virginia Library
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4155
[log in to unmask]