Web Development Specialist needed to serve as a member of the Knowledge
Services Center which supports the research and information activities
of a major non-profit independent government agency. Responsible for
providing the technical expertise required to develop the Knowledge
Services Center's virtual presence as well as develop and maintain the
Center's general and bureau specific web pages. The incumbent will stay
abreast of technologies appropriate to the Center and its mission and
incorporate them as appropriate and possible.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* At least four years experience with Internet website development
and management, HTML/web editors, other Internet-related WWW software
(e.g. Java, Cold Fusion CGI Script) and graphics preparation packages,
* Knowledge of and experience with Web 2.0 functions such as
blogs, wikis, collaborative software, and tagging;
* Knowledge of Unix, Linux, and Windows server systems;
* Experience related to electronic (Internet) and computerized
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving
* Knowledge of foreign affairs, foreign assistance, economic
development, or developing countries;
* U.S. citizenship required.
To Apply / Compensation
* This is a contract position. Please email your resume and cover
letter to Patty De Anda, [log in to unmask], with a courtesy
copy to Keith Gurtzweiler, [log in to unmask]
* Please use "Project Manager" as the subject line of your email
and please let us know where you saw our posting.
* Salary is commensurate with experience.
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail