As discussed, I am creating a Google Group that is closed to only
editors, for discussing specific articles that have been submitted.
Since it's closed, I need to know your preferred email addr to invite!
Add it to the wiki page of editors, or send it to me. Or I think you can
request invitation yourself.
The list is at:
Based on who has expressed interest in being on the editorial committee
and posted to this current list at least ONCE (a pretty low bar),
following is the current composition of our editorial committee. Let me
know if someone's on it that doesn't want to be, or not on it that
does. I suggest that once we do that, this is the 'founding' editorial
committee, and additional modifications will be made per the vote of our
existing committee, as the procedures on the wiki say.
* Carol Bean, beanworks
* Jonathan Brinley, jbrinley, jonathanbrinley at gmail
* Jonathan Gorman, jtgorman, jtgorman at uiuc.edu
* Tom Keays
* Eric Lease Morgan, elm
* Emily Lynema, ejlynema
* Ron Peterson, ronpeterson
* Jonathan Rochkind, jrochkind, http://bibwild.wordpress.com, rochkind
at jhu dot edu
* Jodi Schneider, jodi
* Ken Varnum, kenvarnum, http://www.rss4lib.com, varnum at umich dot edu
* Dan Scott, dbs