LibLime has an immediate opening for an Application Developer to work
on development of several library-relevant open-source applications,
including the Koha Integrated Library System.
NOTE: We'll be at Code4libCon -- if you have the personal and professional
skills for this position and would like to work in a rapidly growing technology
company, we'd love to meet you. Send your resume and cover letter to
[log in to unmask]
1. Knowledge and experience with Perl and building Web applications
2. Command-line knowledge of UNIX/Linux environment (Debian used
internally on most
3. Experience with revision control systems (such as CVS, SVN, Git, etc.)
4. Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw
conclusions. Ability to
learn and support new systems and applications. Work with users requires
interpersonal skills. This is normally acquired through a combination
of a Bachelor's
Degree and three to five years of programming experience.
1. Knowledge of library-specific standards/protocols such as MARC,
MODS, Dublin Core,
Z39.50, other Z39.* standards, NCIP, SIP2, or ability to quickly
obtain such knowledge.
2. Knowledge of library workflows in areas such as circulation,
serials, or ability to quickly obtain such knowledge.
LibLime is a company dedicated to providing open-source software solutions
to libraries via a service-oriented business model. We're an equal opportunity
employer offering excellent compensation packages, including health, dental,
paid leave, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
[log in to unmask] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS