Information Architect - Digital KM Project
LAC is seeking an Information Architect for a Digital KM Project working
with NASA's Knowledge Management Case Study Collection in Greenbelt, MD.
Responsibilities will include: Development, testing, installation, and
evaluation of open source institutional repository systems such as
dSpace, Fedora or ePrints. Other tasks include working with the
Electronic Systems Team Lead, the Metadata Librarian, and other staff
and collaborating on the development and implementation of test cases
and conducts usability testing. In particular they will be involved
with the development of interfaces and digital access to the KM Case
Study Collection. This position will be required to produce related
documentation and user manuals as needed.
* Proficient in one or more current programming and/or
* Demonstrated knowledge of Web design and development;
* Working knowledge of standard metadata formats such as Dublin
* Ability to be self-directed, yet work in a collaborative
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills;
* Demonstrated knowledge of open source IR systems such as
dSpace, Fedora, or ePrints.
* Experience with heterogeneous operating systems environment such
as Windows, Linux, Unix;
* Knowledge of issues regarding storage and preservation of large
* Experience working with MySQL, PHP, XML/XSLT, HTML, Perl, Java.
* For immediate consideration please email your cover letter and
resume to [log in to unmask]
* Please use "Information Architect - Digital KM" as the subject
line of your email.
* Library Associates Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer that values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda
Library Associates Companies
6500 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
800 987 6794 toll free
323 302 9439 local
323 852 1093 fax
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail