[Posted by request. --ELM]
Attached should be a position description for an Associate University
Librarian of Information Systems and Technical Services (ISTS) (revised) at
the The University of Lethbridge Library.
Primary Job Functions
* In consultation with the UL, leads the development of
Information Systems, and Technical Services.
* Works closely with the AUL Client Services and Facilities to:
ensure design, support and delivery of services that support
client needs such as Web and OPAC development, and digitization
priorities; create cross-divisional task groups and teams
* Responsible for managing, planning and leading the development
of systems, staff and resources that support the access and
delivery of content.
* Responsible for the development of assessment and management
* Coordinates and manages acquisitions budgets
* Evaluates ISTS librarians and assists supervisors in the
evaluation of staff and resolution of personnel related issues.
* Develops internal and external relationships and partnerships.
Participates in the overall management of the Library and is a
member of the Leadership team.
Please supply a letter of application, curriculum vitae and the names of
three (3) referees by April 20, 2009 to:
Alison Nussbaumer, University Librarian
University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive
Telephone: (403) 329-2261
Fax: (403) 329-2234
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]