Library Associates Companies (LAC) seeks for *immediate consideration* candidates for the position of Information Designer/E-Content Manager for a position in the greater DC metro area. The Information Designer/E-Content Manager will assist with implementing usability and access to digital resources and with developing marketing-communication tools. The position is full time for six months. Must be a US Citizen in order to be considered.
* Perform content analysis and mapping to determine navigation and layout;
* Define workflows, content authoring and review policies;
* Create new graphics and visual designs within existing guidelines;
* Implement RSS feeds and similar notification features;
* Assist with usability testing and translating results into design and organization updates;
* Identify, recommend, and implement new modes and techniques of communication to promote awareness of new services;
* Create marketing and communication awareness products.
Minimum Experience Required
* Adobe Illustrator
* Photoshop, InDesign, or Visio
* Experience with information architecture, user task analysis, interface design;
* Experience with digital information repositories and with metadata;
* Some knowledge of PHP, MySQL or Perl
* Knowledge of image capture and delivery techniques.
* Send resume and compensation expectations (ideal to minimum-acceptable) to Recruiter at [log in to unmask] with “Information Designer / E-Content Manager #1292” in Subject field.
LAC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Patty De Anda
Communications & Projects Associate
Library Associates Companies / LAC
6500 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
800.987.6794 toll free
[log in to unmask]