LAC seeks a Project Manager to oversee a digitization and XML conversion project for a large federal agency in Washington, DC. Approximately 20 hours of work per week are anticipated, and our ideal candidate for this project will be able to accommodate a flexible schedule and fluctuating workloads.
The Project Manager will oversee the transportation of documents from agency through digitization and subsequent XML conversion and quality control process. Project Manager will manage each phase of the process in conjunction with vendors and other LAC administrative staff.
* Five or more years of experience in information systems, content management or document management.
* Two or more years experience in a project leadership role with large scale digitization and XML conversion projects.
* Detailed understanding of project management methodologies, system development lifecycle best practices and risk management concepts.
* Excellent relationship-management skills with all organizational levels.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Experience with managing third party vendors.
In order to be considered please send resume and cover letter to Beth Maser at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To see all of our open positions please visit our jobs page at www.libraryassociates.com<http://www.libraryassociates.com/>
LAC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
Patty on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1034066802&ref=profile>
LAC / Library Associates Companies, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompanies%2Flibrary-associates%2522%2520%255Co%2520%2522http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompanies%2Flibrary-associates&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzf1P50C_lRFu_0LojPFAEoy98P4YA> | LAC on Facebook<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgid%3D2411007137%2522%2520%255Co%2520%2522http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgid%3D2411007137&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzdB4mDRQ6bu7SC19jDybb9WgZEyZw> | LAC on Twitter<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flibassociates%2522%2520%255Co%2520%2522http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Flibassociates&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzeUg6wxSuy9eitHw0obYHzm_j_sHw> | LibGig on Twitter<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2F%2522&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzftJUSrvtP5Yyp-Z-DPwwE-104paQ>