LAC Group seeks a Web Development/Reference Librarian for a contract position joining the team at a major government agency. This position supports the research, information and technical activities of several specialized programs within the agency. The Librarian must have the technical expertise to develop virtual presence as well as develop and maintain the program's general and bureau specific web pages. The position also requires reference and in-depth search experience.
* At least four years experience with Internet website development and management, HTML/web editors, other Internet-related WWW software (e.g. Dreamweaver, HTML and Drupal) required
* Knowledge of and experience with Web 2.0 functions such as blogs, wikis, collaborative software, and tagging
* Experience related to electronic (Internet) and computerized information services
* Previous reference and search experience is a must
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of the natural and environmental sciences is preferred
* This is a contract position.
To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/WebDevelopmentRefLibrarian
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://lac-group.com/lac-group/careers/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
LAC Group, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1235317> | LAC on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts#!/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=wall&ref=ts> | LAC on Twitter<http://twitter.com/libassociates> | LAC Group Newsletter Sign-up<http://lac-group.com/lac-group/newsletter/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender.