Web/Information Systems Administrator
This is a full time position with dual responsibilities.
* Update the website on a regular schedule and timely respond to change
* Assure that the website is easy to navigate and that it addresses the
needs of our visitors.
* Assure quality and functionality of web pages.
* Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
* Troubleshoot the site in areas including content, links, registration
flows and transaction logs.
* Be able to implement search engine optimization strategies.
* Review statistics and monitor analytics.
* Plan for future changes to the website to stay current with new
* Strong customer service skills
* Setup, maintains, and breakdown audio/video equipment.
* Supervises Media Services
* Communicates and collaborates with student assistants and
Administrative staff in support of school and library objectives.
* Performs additional related duties as requested.
* Comfortable using windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office
* Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting processes
* Must be familiar with all AV cable and connector types
* Although the working hours for this position are 9:00AM to 5:00PM, it
may require in some occasions to work shift schedules (occasionally
includes some off hours)
* Must be able to understand:
Camera setup and operate controls
Lighting design fundamentals/control boards
Setup microphones/speakers and maintenance
Able to perform sound checks
Production board control
Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
* Be able to effectively coordinate AV set up schedules
* Possess strong work ethic, good customer service skills and strong
attention to detail.
* Be willing and enthusiastic to learn and adapt to new and cutting edge
* Be able to prioritize time and efforts appropriately in busy work
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including
medical, dental, life, retirement, vacation, sick time, and paid
Audio Visual experience required
Video Teleconference experience
A Bachelor's degree in media, website development, computer sciences, or
related field is required.
A minimum of two years experience in a related field is required. This
position requires proven database design skills and previous experience
in the development and maintenance of a website.
Proven ability to take projects from concept to completion.
Project management experience.
Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
High attention to accuracy and detail. Excellent interpersonal and
communication skills. Excellent time management and organizational
Knowledge, experience, and commitment to working in a culturally diverse
Experience in an academic environment is preferred.
Send resume and cover letter via e-mail attention to:
Associate Professor of Law
& Law Library Director
St. Thomas University
16401 Nw 37 Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
[log in to unmask]