LAC Group is seeking a Web Content Manager/Web Designer to work on a project for a prestigious government library on-site at Fort Belvoir, VA. This is a full-time position for approximately 8 weeks, to develop and populate 27 individual websites using existing content. This project will collocate, organize and classify licensed and public domain resource content for specific subject areas providing institutional electronic access enabling enhanced knowledge and more efficient and effect delivery of institutional objectives. This position is in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
* Responsible for website data placement and integrity
* Understand the website design template, the website data status of each resource, the data file PDF construction, nomenclature and saving process, and the start/continue loading timeframe from resource folders (from the data gatherers and maintenance librarian) and from subject term folders (from the reference librarians and maintenance librarian)
* Subject classification will denote organizing data resource file content according to government designated subject terms creating subject-specific knowledge structures. This will enable website users to access website content by subject or by resource. Subject classification has no relationship to any type of US Government security classification
* Associate's degree (Bachelor's degree preferred) in computer related field with courses in website development, design, and management
* Working knowledge of XHTML, CSS, Adobe, and Photoshop
* Experience working in both Windows-based and UNIX environments
To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/wIc5h2
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://careers.lac-group.com/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
LAC Group, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1235317> | LAC on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts#!/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=wall&ref=ts> | LAC on Twitter<http://twitter.com/libassociates> | LAC Group Newsletter Sign-up<http://lac-group.com/lac-group/newsletter/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender.