**_Integrated Library System Administrator_**
**Tennessee Department of State**
**Tennessee State Library and Archives**
**Supervisor: **Bibliographic Services Coordinator, TSLA
**Summary**: This professional position has primary responsibility for implementation and administration of the State shared Integrated Library System, including all system revisions and updates. This employee will be expected to attend meetings and training across the state. May be positioned at Tennessee State Library & Archives (Nashville, TN)or at a regional library center.
* Develops and maintains procedures that contribute and adhere to system standards for librarians working with shared Integrated Library System.
* Creates and maintains training documentation for the Integrated Library System.
* Implements and customizes the Integrated Library System.
* Works with library members to create policies within the Integrated Library System.
* Assists with migration of library member data.
* Implements system upgrades.
* Develops and delivers training for the Integrated Library System application and system enhancements to member library staff.
* Produces statistics and reports using Integrated Library System application.
* Resolves and responds to trouble tickets and service requests; Primary liaison with Integrated Library System vendor for problem resolution and enhancement requests.
* Handles all extractions of data for a variety of internal or external clients.
* Coordinates efforts with State Information Systems, Office of Information Resources, and Fiscal Office.
* Other duties as assigned.
_Education and Experience_
* ALA-accredited Master's Degree in Library or Information Science.
* Minimum of three years integrated library management system experience, preferably in a public library setting.
_Knowledge and Abilities_
* Strong organizational skills, including the ability to establish priorities, follow project timelines and meet project deadlines.
* Communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals with strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
* Possess strong attention to detail.
* Ability to provide basic troubleshooting over the phone and in person.
* Ability to maintain workflow with multiple interruptions.
* Ability to work unsupervised in a conscientious manner.
* Proven ability to teach and train adults.
* Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule and travel independently throughout the state.
* Requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing, and speaking.
* Must possess good driving record and valid driver's license.
* Must exhibit the ability to be a positive influence while representing the state.
**Salary**: $5,000 per month plus State of Tennessee benefits package.
To apply, please email your letter of interest and resume to Maggie Bahou,
Director of HR, [[log in to unmask]](mailto:[log in to unmask]) by 4:30 p.m. on
Wednesday, March 21, 2012.
The Tennessee Department of State is an equal opportunity, equal access
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/814/