LAC Group seeks a SharePoint Consultant to work for a prestigious oil & gas company in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL. We are looking for a detail-oriented person who adapts well to change can provide expertise with standardizing forms, libraries, and other SharePoint technologies to aid and enforce the use of the taxonomy to optimize information sharing and retrieval. The SharePoint Consultant will be responsible for the design, permissions, implementation of rights, organizing folders and documents and training/documentation. Candidate must have proven expertise in content management, training development, and instructional development. This position requires demonstrated ability to develop and assist departments to leverage SharePoint 2010 services and functionality. The position reports to LAC Project Manager and works very closely with other IT staff from various departments, as well as end users.
• Act as a consultant to implement and manage a centralized permissions model for the client site and sub-sites that emphasizes a cross organization collaborative sharing that is open by design and closed by exception and provide solutions that reduce daily maintenance.
• Collaborate with departments and content owners to deliver on requirements that support intranet team sites and applications
• Develop workflows to meet individual department needs.
• Create dashboard applications for business intelligence.
• Create SharePoint workflows, InfoPath, and Screen Design
• General SharePoint Administration, library creation, permission management, content management
• Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
• Implement best practices and improve site functionality
• 1-3 years of SharePoint administration
• 3-5 years of experience in documentation, training and instructional design of software applications
• SharePoint 2010 content management experience, e.g. creating, deleting, modifying lists, doc libraries, pages & permissions
• Technical writing experience creating user guides, test case result evaluation, creating PowerPoint demos on a functional topic
To Apply: In order to be considered please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/xygUFo
To view all of our open opportunities please visit: http://careers.lac-group.com/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
301.231.5999 - main
301.231.5990 - fax
11820 Parklawn Drive, Suite 400
Rockville, MD 20852
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.