Turning Leaf Tech, LLC is looking for a Mid to Senior level programmer to
assist with VuFind customization and maintenance for several client libraries.
Duties will include customization of VuFind to meet client needs in an Agile
environment with releases every 4 weeks. Customization
typically include changes to PHP back-end code, updates to MySQL database,
functionality. Some customization of back-end Java code may
also be required for certain tasks.
1. Demonstrated the ability to create non trivial sites with PHP and
2. Creation of APIs using JSON or XML.
3. Past work with library development and a knowledge of library
4. Experience with high demand sites and performance tuning of PHP and MySQL
5. Experience with Solr
6. Experience with object oriented development practices and the application
of object oriented development to PHP development.
7. Experience with Java programming.
8. Server setup of Linux and Windows servers with the ability to configure and
9. Ability to take a problem, ask the right questions, and develop a great
solution for users.
10. Self motivated and eager to work on fun projects.
To apply, please email [log in to unmask] with a resume, examples of
work, and desired pay rate. Both 1099 and W-2 candidates
will be considered.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/908/