Lehigh University is currently looking for a Senior Library
Systems This position performs
professional and technical duties insupport of the digital
library and library applications & systems.position provides business analysis functions for
library managementapplications, provides system
administration for Linux-based applicationservers, and
manages the Library's Drupal powered website. This
positionwill serve as the technical contact for Kuali OLE
and third-partylibrary applications.
* Manage and support systems for direct user access to onlineelectronic library materials, such as Kuali OLE, SFX, EZProxy, and theXC NCIP Toolkit
* Manage and support systems for digital library (DL) and specialcollections access and content management, such as CONTENTdm, VuDL,Omeka, and locally-created database applications.
* Manage and support Drupal content management system for Librarywebsite and blog
* Perform business analysis functions (business, workflow, and datarequirements) for library management applications, including Kuali OLE,VuFind, and Digital Library.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education andexperience
* Three to five years related work experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills, ability to workindependently
* Excellent computer skills with experience with system/programmingtechniques, specifically in Linux, Drupal, PHP, and MySQL, as well asword processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. Additionalexperience with Java, Oracle, CONTENTdm, SFX preferred but not required.
* Ability to create and manipulate databases
* Ability to program at an intermediate level
* Successful completion of standard background checks including butnot limited to: social security verification, education verification,national criminal background checks, motor vehicle checks and credithistory based upon the requirements of the position
This position will be open until filled; first review of
applicationswill begin on Monday May 7, 2012.
To see the full position description and to apply for this
position,please go to:
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/886/