CACI International Inc
The Software Developer will serve as a member of the repository development
team at the Library of Congress. The candidate will be responsible for
participating in the definition, design, and development of the software,
tools and technologies that satisfy functional requirements, within the scope,
schedule, and priorities as assigned by the project manager and/or technical
lead. The candidate must be familiar with the entire lifecycle of software
development, and have experience creating, maintaining and applications for
production environments. The candidate must be familiar with debugging
software issues in the production environment.
* Be adaptable to working both independently and in a team environment.
* Be a motivated and creative problem solver.
* Exhibit excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Exhibit the ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* Experience developing in a modern programming language (such as Java or Python)
* Experience developing and deploying applications using contemporary web frameworks (such as Spring or Django)
* Experience developing and deploying applications on multiple platforms (Solaris, GNU/Linux)
* Experience with test-driven design (TDD), and code reviews
* Experience with addressing deployment issues regarding scale, performance, and administration throughout the development lifecycle
* Experience using version control (such as Git) and ticket tracking tools (such as Trac and/or JIRA)
Typically requires Bachelor's degree (technical field preferred) and five to
seven years of related experience.
Sr JAVA Developer
CACI International Inc
Date: Aug 11, 2012
Location: Washington, DC, US
Sr JAVA Developer (65146)
Information Systems - Programming
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Defense, Developer, Government, Information Systems, Information
Technology, Java, Linux, Programmer, System Administrator, Technology, Testing
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/1860/