* Develops, manages and integrates the Library's ILS, technical services, digital and web services, electronic resources, and presentation of library resources.
* Develops systematic collection, management and analysis of e-resource usage data.
* Maintains the library proxy server and proxy configurations, coordinates technical support for the Library's computing equipment.
* Populates, manages, and updates the online catalog with metadata and/or records for online, e-resource content.
* Assists in writing grant applications to fund digitization projects.
* Functions as a member of the Reference Team and serves as liaison between the IT Department, library staff, and users.
* Develops written workflows, policies, and procedures to bring e-resource projects to fruition. Trains staff on standards, tools, applications of e-resources and services.
Qualifications and requirements:
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Library or Information Sciences or a related academic field.
* Minimum of three years of experience in an academic or research library in a Library Systems or Library IT department.
* Knowledge and experience in data entry, the use of a personal computer, and familiarity with accounting, bookkeeping, payroll related software, etc.
* Masters degree in Library or Informational Science from ALA-accredited program.
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 The Academy
offers generous benefits policies and a competitive salary commensurate with
qualifications and experience. This position is exempt under FLSA.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/1599/