Manage and integrate library technologies to support the operations and
strategic direction of the Health Sciences, Reinert-Alumni Memorial, and
Klutznick Law Libraries.
* MLS or equivalent degree from an ALA-accredited program.
* 5+ years' academic library experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Demonstrated organizational, project management, and interpersonal skills.
* Experience supporting a SirsiDynix integrated library system
* Experience supporting an institutional repository (particularly dSpace)
* Proficiency with Oracle, Perl, Java, HTML, SQL
* Experience supporting a discovery service (particularly Summon)
* Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/3537/