Daniel A. Reed Library seeks a creative, collaborative, learner-centered
professional librarian to partner with academic departments and collaborate
with other faculty librarians.
This position has overall responsibility for leading a team effort to provide
high quality information discovery systems that support teaching and learning
across campus. The person in this position will:
Works to advance Reed Library's digital presence
* Provide leadership and share responsibility for planning, implementing, and maintaining the Library website, and other digital systems and services through which Library patrons locate information.
* Envision, develop, and execute digital projects and use new technologies and social media platforms to facilitate instruction, learning and research in collaboration with the library faculty.
* Facilitate assessment and use of analytic tools to gather report and evaluate web statistics and data.
* Work closely with members of the library and campus community, to plan, implement, and coordinate library resources and services that address the unique information and research needs of our online learning community including integration with the campus Learning Management System.
Required Qualifications for the Position:
* Masters degree in Library/Information Science from an ALA accredited institution.
* Two years experience integrating technology in library services or a degree or certificate in a technology-related field
* Recent work experience in academic libraries
For complete vacancy announcement and/or to apply, visit:
SUNY Fredonia prides itself on an outstanding workforce. To continually
support organizational excellence, the university conducts background screens
on applicants. An affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, SUNY Fredonia
encourages and actively seeks applications from minorities, women, and people
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/3690/