LIBRARIAN I - COMPUTER LAB INSTRUCTOR (St. Helena Branch*,
Beaufort County, South Carolina): Designs courses, teaches formal classes, and
provides training to library customers of all ages. Identifies community needs
and appropriate methods of instruction in two separate training
labs. Works in both Apple Mac and PC environments to
include instruction in video/audio production, animation and 3D modeling.
* Master's Degree in Library Sciences, Educational Technology, Instructional technology or related field preferred.
* Three years experience in an applicable media related field.
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Experience in record keeping, report preparation, filing and preparing statistics
OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
SALARY: $39,057 annually
* Beaufort County has various facilities within the county, and many departments have multiple offices to serve our citizens. Management reserves the right to transfer employees from one location to another within the county at any time based on business need. Employees will be given as much notice as possible prior to a change in work location.
To apply, go to www.bcgov.net or the Employee Services Division office (100
Ribaut Rd., Room 100, Beaufort, SC) for the required Beaufort County
application and instructions.
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County
Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use
of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is
contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/3834/