The Content Management Intern will work at Ripley Entertainment Inc. world
headquarters in Orlando, Florida. As part of the Intellectual Property/Content
Management Team they will assist with both digital asset workflow and physical
media tracking. Ripley content is interesting and unique and ranges from
historical Robert Ripley photos to all types of attraction branding and
publishing media. The Content Management Intern will be trained to use our
state-of-the-art DAM (digital asset management) system and gain practical
experience in content management best practices.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Process incoming digital files (renaming, inspecting, organizing).
2. Upload files to DAM system, keywording and tagging with all relevant
2. Batch processing of assets as assigned.
3. Run routine quality control checks on processed assets.
4. Inventory video and audio physical media in the Ripley archives, label and
sort, enter into
spreadsheet, add metadata, and upload in MediaBin.
5. Other duties as identified and assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL
Enrolled in a degree program where managing digital assets is a core skillset
(Library Science, Digital Arts, Information Technology). Should be able to
show relevant coursework completed.
• Experience working with digital assets of all types: images, videos, audio,
• Experience with Adobe products
• Proficient with Microsoft products
• General computer knowledge
• Working knowledge of cataloging systems and tools for content management.
Role specific abilities/skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized, detail oriented.
• Attention to detail and great follow-up skills essential
This is a paid internship requiring 20-30 hours per week. If interested,
please forward your resume and a cover letter to Sue DuBois,
Deadline for submission is Jan 1, 2013.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4893/