**Posted by:** Project Adventure, Inc.
Beverly, MA, US
Project Adventure, Inc. is a nonprofit, worldwide leader in adventure-based
learning. Founded in 1971, PA designs, promotes and delivers innovative
adventure programs for professionals in the diverse fields of physical
education and fitness, classroom teaching, alternative schools, residential
treatment agencies, etc. We address outcomes for social emotional learning,
teamwork, counseling, technical skills and more. Our headquarters offer a
terrific work environment - a high-energy organization set in the heart of an
Olmsted-designed country estate, two minutes north of Route 128 in Beverly,
Project Adventure is launching a new, online subscription program (PA Connect)
in the next 1-3 months and this position is an opportunity to be part of a new
start-up initiative on the ground level. PA Connect subscribers will have
access to PA's digital library of online Adventure education publications,
videos and activity write-ups as well as opportunities to share ideas with and
learn from PA staff and other Adventure education professionals.
**Essential Functions: This is a multi-faceted entrepreneurial position that reports to the Director of Development. The key responsibility is to organize Project Adventure's knowledge capital for an online audience and manage subscriptions. The individual must have excellent problem-solving, organizational and critical thinking skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, a self-directed work ethic and an affinity for technical web work. This is a full time position.**
**The Web Coordinator will:**
* Design the online interface for PA Connect with WordPress software.
* Convert digital and hard copy documents into web-friendly formats.
* Assist with video-editing for PA Connect resources as needed.
* Provide customer support for PA Connect subscribers and clients.
* Be responsible for the administration of individual and organizational subscriptions.
* Work with Project Adventure's Client Relationship Management software to maintain accurate records of all members and follow-up communications with members.
* Work within budgetary guidelines to meet goals.
* Identify and leverage potential opportunities to partner with schools and organizations.
* Help to develop a new business line of Project Adventure and use data and other customer feedback to design the optimal subscription program for PA clients.
* Assist in the implementation of company social media plans and marketing plans as needed.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables.
* Excellent communication skills both for internal and external relationships.
* Strong computer and technical skills including: WordPress, Zen Cart, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Microsoft CRM database experience is helpful.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Strong writing skills.
* Experience in adventure education, youth work and/or teaching preferred.
Diverse, creative and dynamic work environment, medical/dental plan, paid
holidays, paid vacation, paid life insurance, 403B retirement plan, cell phone
stipend. Salary commensurate with experience. Beautiful, pristine work setting
at Moraine Farm campus. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4846/