Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208
million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different
banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart
employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.
* Completes work assignments and priorities in Real Estate E-Library
* Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Executes and audits record retention and destruction initiatives
* Maintains data integrity
* Oversees data integrity and compliance
* Supports the strategic plan of the division's electronic library
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* 1 year experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* 1 year work experience in legal, real estate, or related field.
* 2 years experience using document management software.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/5647/