This position will focus on developing, maintaining, managing and growing the
Media Asset Management services at SPLICE® in Minneapolis, MN.
* Create and maintain Client Media Asset Management (MAM) systems for multiple clients.
* Develop and pitch custom Media Assets Management solutions for clients' unique production workflows and trafficking needs
* Seek out and acquire new clients for Splice's Media Asset Management department.
* Ingest and process all media for input into the system.
* Clean Metadata and maintain data entry standards to insure a stable, consistent and secure database environment.
* Traffic media to and from client locations as well as to and from client libraries.
* Assist clients with exporting and transferring media from the MAM system.
* Lead training sessions and develop training materials and reference guides for all levels of MAM system users.
* Monitor user experience and implement user interface changes to maintain database relevance and functionality
* Design storage strategies around backup and recovery.
* Identify and initiate resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with database server equipment (hardware and software).
* College degree in Library Science/Information Science, Computer Science or Information Technology is required.
* Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
* Knowledge and ability to perform in all of the basic database management skills of database administration, web connectivity, physical structure, overall architecture, and database analysis.
* Knowledge of CatDV and PresSTORE software preferred.
* Customer service experience is a plus.
This position is full-time. To apply, please send a resume to [log in to unmask]
and note Digital Media Manager in the subject line of your email. No phone
calls or drop-ins please.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/5881/