The Hennepin County Library system (MN) is seeking a full-time Web and Mobile
Application Developer. This person will provide software planning, web and
mobile application analysis and programming, and support for the maintenance
and development of the library's growing online services and resources.
Hennepin County Library is recognized as one of the top public libraries in
the United States and serves more than one million residents of the city of
Minneapolis and suburban Hennepin County. The 41 library system offers more
than 5 million books, CDs and DVDs, materials in more than 40 languages, 1600
public computers and extensive online services.
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include:
* Build and integrate interactive and static websites, mobile applications, and services for internal and external audiences; configure, code, deploy and implement websites and mobile applications
* Develop and adhere to all applicable standards (web, development, and security)
* Evaluate new software; test on various platforms, browsers and applications
* Work with teams of programmers, content managers, and content providers on large and complex projects
* Troubleshoot and debug applications
* Work with vendors that provide key products and services to develop and maintain web interfaces
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit
[www.hennepin.jobs](http://www.hennepin.jobs), click on View Current Positions
and look for **Information Technology Specialist, Senior - Hennepin County
Library**. Applications will be accepted for this position
until Friday, January 18.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/5392/