* Electronic resources management & leadership: Includes technical support and trouble-shooting for acquisitions, management, and delivery of e-resources; maintenance of ERMS; integration of e-resources with library discovery systems; leadership regarding emerging technologies and trends.
* Library website management: Development, maintenance and management of the library website, including dynamically driven web content, online forms, search interfaces, working with content management systems.
* Online instruction, blended learning, online reference services: Development of online tutorials and integration of instructional content on the library website, guides, and the campus learning management system. Manages systems for delivery of online reference and research services.
* Collaboration: With other librarians and staff across all units of Library & Information systems, with campus website managers, with online system vendors and support personnel.
* Assessment: Develops assessment strategies and conducts ongoing assessment using a variety of methods including usage, usability, overlap, and value. Gathers and analyzes both quantitative and qualitative data to inform electronic resources management decisions and continuously improve library services.
* Library staff training and support: Educates other staff on emerging technologies for libraries. Coordinates training and support for new technologies and applications.
* Collections, Research & Instructional Services: Participates in assessment and continuous improvement of all library operations and services. Helps shape team policy, goals, and procedures. Provides reference/research services during designated day, evening and weekend shifts. Provides information literacy instruction and support for assigned First Year Seminars.
* Professional Development: Maintains a high level of engagement at the national level as measured by publications and presentations, awareness of the professional literature, participation in professional associations and consortia, and attendance and participation at conferences.
* Liaison Functions: Serves as liaison between the library and various internal and external technical support personnel. May be assigned to serve as liaison librarian to one or more academic departments, including collection development and information literacy support.
* Supervises Serials Specialist.
* ALA accredited library/information science master's degree.
* Significant knowledge of and experience with implementation and management of a variety of existing and emerging online and electronic library resources and services.
* Experience developing and maintaining websites.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
* Ability to work effectively with minimal direction both independently and on teams.
* Dedication to responsive, timely and proactive service.
* Ability to thrive amidst rapid organizational and technological change.
* Experience providing library reference and research assistance.
* Experience in or aptitude for delivering liaison services, including: reference and library research services; teaching in an academic setting; collection development; outreach to faculty; working closely with students.
* Evidence of active professional engagement.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/6167/