Apologies for the cross postings . . . . . .
LAC Group is seeking a Quality Control Team Leader for a potential long-term contract with a prestigious federal agency located in Washington, D.C. The Quality Control Team Leader will oversee a team that includes content and applications specialists, technical editors, web designers, multimedia specialists and quality assurance specialists responsible for continually monitoring the agency's system for accuracy and timeliness, adherence to security requirements, and responsiveness to users. This position is contingent upon award. The expected start date will be in summer 2013.
* Must possess at minimum a Bachelors' degree.
* At least 5 years of experience performing quality assurance and control functions for a large digital library or similar effort, including a database of collections, database search engine, and website.
* At least 3 years team leader or equivalent management/supervisory experience
* At least 5 years of experience with the development of quality assurance strategies and testing plans, as well as proven experience with implementation, execution, management and administration of quality assurance best practices.
* Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies including process and system testing procedures.
* Experience with training staff and supervisory experience in a fast-paced team environment requiring the adherence to established timeframes, schedules, and reporting.
* Familiarity with the content of the federal Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) preferred.
PLEASE provide your salary requirements or salary range within your on-line applicant profile or as part of your cover letter.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/Hkxg2
Follow us on Twitter: http://goo.gl/Hkxg2
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.