Princeton Theological Seminary Library seeks a Digital Library Application
Developer. Reporting to the Digital Initiatives Librarian, this position works
with a small, collaborative team of librarians and technologists to design,
develop, and test web applications for searching and displaying the Library's
* Works collaboratively with the Digital Initiatives team to design, develop, and test web applications using Agile practices.
* Tests web applications in multiple browsers on multiple platforms; identifies, tracks, and resolves bugs.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
* Experience developing web applications using one or more established programming languages/frameworks. MVC experience preferred.
* Experience programmatically processing XML documents. Experience with XQuery or XSLT preferred. Experience with native XML databases preferred.
* Experience with tools or frameworks for automated testing of web applications preferred.
* Enthusiasm for learning and applying new technologies.
Princeton Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. For details,
and for information on how to apply, please see
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/6746/