Apologies for the cross postings . . . . . . .
LAC Group is seeking a Technology Team Leader for a potential long-term contract with a prestigious federal agency located in Washington, D.C. The Technology Team Leader will oversee a team to include web engineers and designers, database administrators, applications developers, system analysts and programmers, security experts, and multimedia specialists. This position is contingent upon award. The expected start date will be in summer 2013.
* Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical field (computer sciences information systems, information technology) or business administration.
* At least 5 years of experience in the major technical aspects of an online system, including successful IT system certification and accreditation and life cycle planning in a team leadership/management role.
* At least 3 years' experience as a team leader or in an equivalent position
* Experience performing and managing website and database maintenance and development activities .
* Experience with social media products implementation and use in support of information dissemination activities
* Good communications skills with the ability to work successfully with end users and other stakeholders in a variety of settings.
* Experience utilizing content of the federal Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) preferred.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/CiJnW
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LAC_Jobs
PLEASE provide your salary requirements or salary range within your on-line applicant profile or as part of your cover letter.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agenci