Apologies for the cross postings . . . . . . . .
LAC Group is seeking a Communications Team Leader for a potential long-term contract with a prestigious federal agency located in Washington, D.C. The Communications Team Leader will oversee a team developing content for the agency's website and other communication products, including social media, e-mail announcements, and video and that conducts conference calls, in-person meetings and conference presentations about the agency's database. This position is contingent upon award. The expected start date will be in summer 2013.
* Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors' degree in communications, journalism, English or in a related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in team leadership/management position overseeing corporate communications, including the creation of e-newsletters, collateral materials, videos and reports and in the operation of a social media campaign.
* Proficiency in MS Publisher, Adobe Photoshop and PageMaker.
* Demonstrated skills in writing, editing, research and analysis.
* At least 5 years of experience in branding and style guide development.
* Demonstrated knowledge of desktop publishing.
* Experience in developing communications for different audiences, including academics, researchers, and the general public.
* Familiarity with the content of the federal Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) preferred.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/P8nhQ
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/LAC_Jobs
PLEASE provide your salary requirements or salary range within your on-line applicant profile or as part of your cover letter.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.