Apologies for the cross postings . . . . . .
LAC Group is seeking an Acquisition Team Leader for a potential long-term contract with a prestigious federal agency located in Washington, D.C. The Acquisition Team Leader will oversee a team of associates in the acquisition of resources for the Education Resources Information Center (ERIC). This position is contingent upon award. The expected start date will be in summer 2013.
* Master's degree in Information and/or Library Science.
* At least 3 years management or supervisory experience.
* At least 3 years of experience in all aspects of brokering and completing electronic licensing agreements to disseminate digital library materials, including knowledge of publishing business models and schedules, copyright law and intellectual property, and workflow systems for digital library management.
* Experience in, or familiarity with, acquiring education resources.
* Familiarity with the content of the federal Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) preferred.
To Apply: http://goo.gl/PwQRJ
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/LAC_Jobs
PLEASE provide your salary requirements or salary range within your on-line applicant profile or as part of your cover letter.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.