Princeton Theological Seminary Library seeks a Digital Library Application
Developer. Reporting to the Digital Initiatives Librarian, this position works
with a small, collaborative team of librarians and technologists to design,
develop, and test web applications for searching and displaying the Library's
* Works collaboratively with the Digital Initiatives team to design, develop, and test web applications using Agile practices.
* Tests web applications in multiple browsers on multiple platforms; identifies, tracks, and resolves bugs.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
* Experience developing web applications using one or more established programming languages/frameworks. MVC experience preferred.
* Experience programmatically processing XML documents. Experience with XQuery or XSLT preferred. Experience with native XML databases preferred.
* Experience with tools or frameworks for automated testing of web applications preferred.
* Enthusiasm for learning and applying new technologies.
Princeton Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. For details,
and for information on how to apply, please see [http://www.ptsem.edu/index.as
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/6745/