The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) invites applications
for the position of publications liaison, a **volunteer position** to help
increase the visibility of the association's journals and other publications.
ADHO publications are primarily owned by its constituent organizations; these
* LLC. The Journal of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities (a print journal whose ownership resides with ALLC/EADH);
* Digital Humanities Quarterly (an online journal whose ownership resides with ACH);
* Digital Studies/Le champ numerique (an online journal whose ownership resides with CSDH/SCHN);
* DH Commons (an online publication whose ownership resides with centerNet);
* Humanist (an online discussion group);
* Digital Humanities Questions and Answers (a community-based Q&A board whose ownership resides with ACH and ProfHacker); and
* Topics in the Digital Humanities (a monograph series);
More information about ADHO publications may be found at
The ADHO publications liaison would work with publishers and indexing services
to ensure that ADHO publications are properly indexed, advise on metadata best
practices, and recommend other discovery strategies.
Appointment will be made by the ADHO Steering Committee upon recommendation
from the ADHO Publications Committee. The publications liaison will begin a
three-year term of appointment following the Digital Humanities conference in
Applications, including a current CV and a brief statement outlining a
proposed plan for increasing ADHO publications' visibility, should be sent to:
Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Chair, ADHO Publications Committee: [[log in to unmask]](
mailto:[log in to unmask]
The deadline for receipt of applications is 15 April 2013.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/7284/