Diego FerreyraWe are glad to announce the public release of
Here the changelog:
- Now you can have a SPARQL Endpoint for your TemaTres vocabulary. Many
thanks to Enayat Rajabi!!!
- Capability to create and manage meta-terms. Meta-term is a term to
describe others terms (Ej: Guide terms, Facets, Categories, etc.). Can't be
use in indexing process.
- New standard reports: all the terms with his UF terms and all the terms
with his RT terms.
- Capability to define custom fields in alphabetical export
- New capabilities for TemaTres API: suggest & suggestDetails,
- Fixed bugs and improved several functional aspects.
Many thanks to the feedback provided by TemaTres community :)
How to update to Tematres 1.7:
- Login as admin and go to: Menu -> Administration -> Database maintance ->
Update 1.6 to 1.7
How to enable SPARQL endpoint:
1) Login as admin and go to Menu -> Administration -> Configuration ->
Click in your vocabulary: Set as ENABLE SPARQL endpoint (by default is
2) Login as admin and Goto: Menu -> Administration -> Database maintance ->
Update SPARQL endpoint.
Best Regards and apologies for cross-posting
[log in to unmask]