Works closely with the Resource Sharing unit and with personnel from OhioLINK
member institutions in planning, implementing, and managing continuing
resources and metadata for OhioLINK content; serves as the OhioLINK's quality
coordinator for all metadata loaded and maintained centrally; creates,
manipulates, and maintains the representation of electronic books, journals
and other electronic resources for OhioLINK-maintained content; manages and
supports the OhioLINK link resolver and associated services; provides
consultation on institutional metadata issues as needed; provides expertise
and guidance in applying metadata standards as interpreted by OhioLINK and
acts as a primary liaison between OhioLINK and its member libraries, and
between OhioLINK and vendors that supply metadata.
* MLS from an ALA accredited program or equivalent education and experience;
* minimum of one year of experience in e-resources cataloging and management;
* demonstrated experience in developing and implementing complex processing workflows;
* knowledge of database architecture;
* familiarity with RDA and FRBR;
* demonstrated ability to manage complex projects;
* adept at change management and flexible in the face of uncertainty and rapid change.
For a complete position description, please visit
Online applications must be submitted by September 1, 2013. All applications
should be submitted through the website listed above.
Drew White, Human Resources, 1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212,
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/9623/