Ebrary Product Support Engineers support our customers by
providing product and technical expertise to librarians, potential clients,
sales and partners. Ebrary Product Support Engineers are
recognized as having a deep product understanding and serve as our clients'
source of technical product information.
Some of what you'll be doing:
• Superior Service - Support librarians and patrons getting the most of ebrary
e-books, provide assistance as well as become advisor to differentiate our
• Technical Top Dog - Serve as the primary technical resource for these
services; provide technical support through traditional channels of email, web
• Author - Identify documentation gaps and enrich the self-help with thought
topics and articles
• Cool Cat Under Pressure - Maintain constant alignment with the field Sales,
Trainers and Marketing and provide superior service
What you'll have experience doing:
• 2+ years of customer technical support experience
• Passion for customer service in a technical environment
• Excellent problem solving and technical skills
• Outstanding written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn, master, and then describe new technology
• Ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to
reach resolution and maintain strong relationships
• Library management, ebook, and/or publishing experience
• Fluency in languages other than English
Here's what you want to know about ebrary
Fantastic people: Where smart is the norm and unique is
Fun location: Tons of Restaurants all within a 5 minute
walk on California Avenue or El Camino Real.
Great benefits: On-site events, flexible
scheduling and wellness programs
Awesome office environment: an interesting and inviting
open loft style office environment that enables
collaboration. A relaxed dress code is encouraged.
Amazing company: Annual compensation reviews and generous
bonuses all designed to not only attract the best… but retain the best!!!
ebrary® is a leading provider of e-books and research technology to academic,
corporate, government, public, and high school libraries worldwide.
If this position isn't quite your fit, check out our other positions posted on
our "Career" page under About. ebrary a ProQuest® business,
is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
ebrary is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination
of any kind.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/9353/