Job Highlights Come join MITRE for an opportunity to manage and lead the
Corporate Records and Archives team. Oversee corporate policy and practice in
records and document management; manage Corporate Archives and oversee
preservation of historical MITRE collections and products
Key Functions - Leads records and archives services team
- Leads communication and outreach planning for services
- Provides records stewardship guidance to staff
- Working closely with technical staff, develops electronic records management system (ERMS) requirements and workflows
- Collaborates on deployment of ERMS production environments as lead service representative
- Acts as a consultant on internal information life cycle management and document management projects
- Oversees management of key corporate electronic product collections
- Oversees updates to the Retention Schedule
- Manages onsite and offsite physical records services
- Leads document declassification effort
- Leads cross-country records and archives R&D center benchmarking group
- Leverages social networking tools for product development and service promotion
- Primary decision maker in all software acquisitions for records and archives services
- Provides consultation to corporate archivist for all archives operations.
Location MA: Bedford Campus
- Master's Degrees in Information Science with records management focus or other related field
- Applied knowledge of records management principles
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle Webcenter, or other records and document management tools
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Resource management experience.
- Ability to work independently and effectively
Minimum Education/ Experience BS and 8 years related experience.
Travel Statement This position will require overnight travel up to 5% of the
time as well as some local travel.
Clearance Statement Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security
clearance. For this position, MITRE will consider only applicants with
security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Relocation Assistance Provided No
Career Level Experienced
Professional Area Knowledge Management
Req ID 20646BR
To view the complete announcement and apply, search for Req ID 20646BR on the
advanced search of the [MITRE career page](http://www.mitre.org/careers/job-
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/10199/