We are considering the installation of an Archival Management System
with the requirements listed below. Our current top choice is ICA AToM,
and we are looking for feedback on ICA AToM and whether there are
suitable alternative products. We are open to in-house hosting and minor
1. Includes an accessioning module
2. Manages shelf locations
3. Ability to manage donor files
4. Create file-level finding aids
6. Export MARC record and EAD file
7. Publish finding aids to the website
8. Finding aids are discoverable by search engines at the file level.
9. Ability to search across finding aids
10. Browse finding aids by title, subject etc.