Web Designer Developer
Serials Solutions, located in Seattle (Fremont), wants a
Web Designer Developer works with the Knowledgebase product development team
to build cutting edge websites with a strong focus on efficient user workflows
Still interested? Read on...
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with Customers, UX and Business Analyst to design an efficient and
• Work with fellow developers on web site development
• Provide guidance and expertise on design related implementations
• Work closely with Program Manager and QA staff during product development
• Mentor junior developer(s) on good ui design and development practices
• Create unit tests for developed code and participate in code reviews
• Follow development standards and processes set in place
• Minimum of 5 years in web design and development (creating assets for
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with HTML/5, CSS, JSON, JQuery
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Java
• Fluent with web standards and emerging technologies
• Strong understanding of usability and coding practices
• Familiarity with section 508
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a
diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong
• Strong attention to detail
• Experienced working in and understanding of SDLC
• Excellent communication skills
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this
position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
• BSC in Computer Science
• Experienced with TSQL in product development
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum methodology
Other important information about this position:
• This position is typically based in the Seattle office and may be
appropriate for full or partial remote work, subject to approval.
• Occasional travel is required.
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some
scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to
make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to
perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the
multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general
overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the
nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/10829/