Sr. Software Test Developer
Located in a unique area of Seattle (Fremont), Serials Solutions seeks our
next technologist who loves to code and break
code. As a Software Developer in Test
you will utilize open source technologies like Ruby, Java, and Selenium to
develop test automation as well as be instrumental in system level stress and
capacity testing. You will work closely with Dev, QA, and
IT to create automation in our build environment to ensure consistent levels
of software quality. You will own defining, researching, correcting, and
retesting defects and new features.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• AUTOMATION, AUTOMATION, AUTOMATION
• Defining and creating automated test scripts in context with resources
• Representing QA in software requirements and design review inspections
• Researching technical advancements to improve testing for new or existing
• Driving continuous improvement for existing and new processes
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years in technology doing quality assurance or development in a related
role testing multi-tiered applications
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, MS SQL and MySQL
databases and working with automated build systems
• A history of effectively working through conflicts to reach effective
Other important information about this position:
• This position is typically based in the Seattle office and may be
appropriate for full or partial remote work, subject to approval.
• Occasional travel is required.
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some
scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to
make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to
perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the
multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general
overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the
nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/10827/