I suggest that you ask for feedback from Dalhousie Univ. archives. They are AtoM users.
Creighton Barrett is the digital archivist there.
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Mikitka
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Archival Management System recommendations
We are considering the installation of an Archival Management System with the requirements listed below. Our current top choice is ICA AToM, and we are looking for feedback on ICA AToM and whether there are suitable alternative products. We are open to in-house hosting and minor customizations.
1. Includes an accessioning module
2. Manages shelf locations
3. Ability to manage donor files
4. Create file-level finding aids
6. Export MARC record and EAD file
7. Publish finding aids to the website
8. Finding aids are discoverable by search engines at the file level.
9. Ability to search across finding aids 10. Browse finding aids by title, subject etc.