Sirius XM Radio
Responsible for organizing, cataloging, and reviewing audio programs including
transcription and metadata entry.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Organize and catalog audio programs.
* Review audio and transcribe (transcriptions will be used for metadata entry to archive database).
* Transferring and entering metadata.
* Saving audio and metadata to Archiving database.
* Interfacing with Programming staff when needed.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Previous internship experience within radio or related field preferred.
* Ability to recognize and analyze data, and assess value to archiving.
* Strong knowledge of various programming genres.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/11153/