Apologies for the cross postings . . . .
LAC Group seeks a Part-Time Library Technician (20 hours per week) for an ongoing assignment for our client, a general practice law firm representing clients across the United States and around the world. This position can work a flexible schedule, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm, that equals approximately 20 hours per week. This position will work from the firm's Chicago office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing and tracking invoices for payment;
* Resolving delivery and payment problems with vendors;
* Maintaining vendor files of correspondence and paid invoices;
* Evaluating monthly accounting general ledger reports for accuracy;
* Preparing reports;
* Additional technical services duties as required.
* Previous experience working in a law firm library is highly desired;
* Strong MS Office skills are required;
* Previous experience working in a law firm or corporate environment;
* Ability to communicate well with others and to work with vendors;
* Previous experience working with library technical services is preferred;
* College degree or some college coursework (students are OK) is desired.
For immediate consideration, apply at: http://goo.gl/2eiENr
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.