California College of the Arts
* MLS, or equivalent, from an ALA-accredited institution.
* Library work experience.
* Recent professional experience managing an ILS.
* Knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for evaluating and integrating emerging library technologies.
* Experience in website development and maintenance; ability to use web editing software; demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS. Portfolio of web page design and implementation projects.
* Working knowledge of XML.
* Working knowledge of one or more programming languages.
* Experience with relational database queries.
* Ability to work effectively both collaboratively and independently in a diverse, art and design service oriented environment.
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills for working effectively with students and faculty with a range of learning styles and digital proficiencies.
* Must have a high degree of creativity for developing innovative solutions, an affinity for public service, and good time management and follow-through skills.
* Skilled in soliciting new ideas and feedback from user groups.
* Ability to assess and learn from mistakes.
Email letter of interest, resume, portfolio of web page design and
implementation projects, and contact information for three professional
references to Job#2211: [log in to unmask] EOE
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/11457/