[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Registration is now open for the 2014 Ohio Valley Group of Technical Services Librarians conference!
When: May 28-30, 2014
Where: Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, Athens, OH
* Registration form<http://ovgtsl2014.wordpress.com/registration/>
* Hotel reservations<http://ovgtsl2014.wordpress.com/conference-location/hotel/>
* Keynote speakers<http://ovgtsl2014.wordpress.com/program/keynote/>
* Conference sessions<http://ovgtsl2014.wordpress.com/program/concurrent-sessions/>
Credit cards and checks are accepted. Registration is $110 (plus processing fee) for the full conference, which includes the catered May 28 opening reception; three meals on May 29; and breakfast on May 30. Reduced rates are available for single-day attendance and guest meals; see registration form for details. All attendees must also pay the $10 OVGTSL membership fee in addition to the conference registration fees.
The Ohio Valley Group of Technical Services Librarians (OVGTSL) was founded in 1924 and draws its members primarily from Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky; however, membership and conference attendance are open to anyone interested in library and archive technical services. The purpose of the organization is to provide an opportunity to gather together for the interchange of ideas and discussion of issues in library and archive technical services; to form a united group with the aim to keep in touch with movements in the field of technical services; and to cooperate with and offer suggestions to the Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS) of the American Library Association and/or the appropriate sections of this Division.
Head of Web Services | Ohio University Libraries
(740) 597-1973 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>