Content Management Intern
The Content Management Intern will work at Ripley Entertainment Inc. world
headquarters in Orlando, Florida. As part of the Intellectual Property/Content
Management Team they will assist with both digital asset workflow and physical
media tracking. Ripley content is interesting and unique
and ranges from historical Robert Ripley photos to all types of attraction
branding and publishing media. The Content Management
Intern will be trained to use our state-of-the-art DAM (digital asset
management) system and gain practical experience in content management best
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Process incoming digital files (renaming, inspecting, organizing).
2. Upload files to DAM system (cataloging, keywording and tagging relevant
2. Batch processing of assets as assigned.
3. Run routine quality control checks on processed assets.
4. Inventory video and audio physical media in the Ripley archives, label and
sort, enter into spreadsheet, add metadata, and upload in MediaBin.
5. Other duties as identified and assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Enrolled in a degree program where managing digital assets is a core skillset
(Library Science, Digital Arts, Information Technology).
Should be able to show relevant coursework completed.
• Experience working with digital assets of all types: images, videos, audio,
• Experience with Adobe products
• Proficient with Microsoft products
• General computer knowledge
• Working knowledge of cataloging systems and tools for content management.
Role specific abilities/skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized, detail oriented.
• Attention to detail and great follow-up skills essential
This is a paid internship requiring 20-30 hours per week at our Orlando
offices. If interested, please forward your resume and a cover letter to
Andrew Nelson, nelson(at)ripleys.com
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13048/