Apologies for the cross postings . . . .
LAC Group seeks an Inter-Library Loan Librarian to work on a contract at a government agency located in Washington, DC. The responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following duties for the ILL Librarian:
* Maintain the borrowing and lending of ILL materials;
* Process, create, receive, and record items in OCLC systems;
* Create and update user records in SIRSI;
* Receive external ILL requests and verify each citation in JOLIS;
* Send invoices to staff for payment;
* Maintain and report monthly ILL statistics.
* Knowledge of OCLC ILL systems, SIRSI, and JOLIS;
* Minimum of one year's previous ILL experience;
* Previous experience in working with CLIO or other Web-based ILL systems desirable but not required;
* Ability to form and sustain positive working relationships with substantial number of outside libraries;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/rluFJ1
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies