User Services and Library Technologies Librarian
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, a consistently top-ranked engineering
school, seeks a highly motivated, outgoing, progressive, and service-oriented
User Services and Library Technologies Librarian to directly support the Rose-
Hulman community by providing the following services: reference, instructional
support, classroom support, collection development, library technology
support, and assist with managing the institutional archives and repository.
* American Library Association-accredited Master's degree or equivalent in Library Science.
* Knowledge of and experience with engineering, science, and mathematics information databases, resources, and literature.
* Knowledge of and experience in providing reference assistance to academic/ research library users and in library collection development for academic/research libraries.
* Relevant work experience with computers and library technology: integrated library systems, journal link resolvers, educational research guide software, online authentication systems, Internet protocols, and tools.
* Recent experience in creating and maintaining websites (web and photographic/graphic editing tools).
* Knowledge of or experience in archival, digital, open-source, and special collection management.
* Customer focused. Experience with handling client/customer expectations and service issues.
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills.
* Evidence of ability to work independently and follow through on work assignments.
* Evidence of ability to work in a collegial and collaborative environment.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or mathematics.
* Discipline-specific experience in an academic or research library.
* Experience with Sierra integrated library systems, EBSCO AtoZ, LibGuides, EZProxy, and Photoshop.
* Fluency in the latest social networking tools and mobile technology
* Salary/Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications; excellent benefits package.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13961/