Programmer / Customer Support
Altarama Information Systems
**Altarama prides itself on combining experienced, professional and enthusiastic employees with a fun, challenging and rewarding work environment.**
Altarama is hiring! For further details of these positions
please contact us at [[log in to unmask]](mailto:[log in to unmask]).
Altarama is looking for a communicative analyst/programmer who is also happy
doing customer support work. We specialise in web based
solutions for the reference function of libraries and ideally need this person
to have had experience developing and supporting library applications and/or
web sites, and an interest in library workflows and how libraries and other
information delivery organisations use information in web pages.
**Skills required include:**
* IT qualifications, and experience working in a small team, especially if the team was developing an application that is sold to customers.
* Experience with installing application on Windows 2008 and 2012, especially web setup using IIS.
* Experience with using Email Servers and SMTP based email accounts.
* Excellent spoken and written English is required as both internal and external communication will by phone, webinar, and email.
* This person must reside in central or west coast USA or Canada as the role will report to our US sales operations and our Australian development operations.
* Must be at a stage of life where they are content to **work from home** and understand the flexibilities and responsibilities that entails.
If you think this might be you, please send us send your resume!
[[log in to unmask]](mailto:[log in to unmask]).
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13561/