Web Application Developer
University of Illinois at Chicago
Provide technical and programming expertise to build the administrative and
public interfaces of the Chicago Collections Consortium (CCC) Portal using the
Django Web application framework. The Web Application
Developer will write code, develop unit tests, and write documentation for
both user interfaces; participate in testing throughout the development
process and work to ensure that development is completed successfully within
* Implement Django Web applications from functional specifications, data models, and wireframe screen designs.
* Write code to process large-scale deposits of metadata files and digital media files.
* Write fully accessible HTML for both administrative and public user interfaces.
* Fully document code and processes.
* Integrate user feedback iteratively throughout the development process.
* Utilize test-driven development and continuous integration processes.
* Work closely with the Senior Digital Library Application Developer and the CCC Portal Manager to ensure that development is on track with grant funder's schedule.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15306/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/